Sad Breakup Quotes

SAD Status & image- Hello friends, and welcome to our new post. Sad Status or Quotes in English for Girlfriend and Boyfriend in English for WhatsApp. Friends many times Sad Status, conserve water slogan, friendship status,water-saving quotations,ziddi status for WhatsApp,
SAD status for a friend, sad status English, sad state for wife, realize status, sad status video, I am sorry status for gf, sorry status for husband, attitude sorry Shayari, 

Ganesh Ji StatusHanuman Ji StatueSai Baba StatusJai Shri Ram StatusRadha Krishna StatusGods StatusShivaji Maharaj QuotesFriends Quotes,

Sad STATUS :

sorry quotes
Sad Status in English

👌Why are you angry, why are you angry
Okay let's assume that you are the truth, we are the liars
How long will you hide you love me
The excuse of anger is in the heart, we die👌
***
👌 We have no right on you,
 yet I would like to say this You 
ask for our life but please don't be sad ðŸ‘Œ
***
sorry quotes in telugu
Sad Status in English
👌 I will convince you you convince me
Do not win defeat in the battle of love 
 Please forgive me if I break my heart, sometimes my heart👌
***
👌What is the confidence of life, 
you will get this face wrapped in shroud tomorrow ðŸ‘Œ
***
sorry quotes for girlfriend
Sad status
👌 Sorry if there is any problem with me

I can't stand apart from you anymore ðŸ‘Œ

***
👌Sometimes crazy and sometimes crazy,
 sometimes friend, sometimes friendly
How to forgive you make a mistake

 intentionally then say sorry👌
***
sorry quotes images for friends
Sad Status
👌 Admit it is a mistake, do not be silent on us
Whatever will be punished,
 Qubool let us smile just once ðŸ‘Œ
***
👌 Forgive those you can't forget

Forget those you can't forgive ðŸ‘Œ
***
 sorry quotes images for girlfriend
Sad Status
👌 Life is only a four-day story
Do not go out to convince someone ðŸ‘Œ

***

👌 I would have told you to leave,
 you were a bizarre or a thousand like me ðŸ‘Œ .
***
 sorry quotes in kannada
Sad Status
👌 This one-sided love is also very strange, 
always afraid that no one should steal them from us ðŸ‘Œ .
***
👌If a person leaves you crying,
 then that person can never be yours.👌
***

sorry quotes images for boyfriend
Sad Status
👌Forgive others so soon, the sooner you expect
 forgiveness for yourself from the above👌
***
👌Maybe we made you cry sometimes,
 you forgot us at the behest of the world,
 we were alone anyway in this world,
 what if you made me realize👌
***
sorry for what i said
Sad Statu
👌 You don't know the news but listen to one thing, 
Your two days of love have destroyed ðŸ‘Œ
***
👌Friends also mix in enemies,
 they flower flowers in Jannatto,
 do not consider us to be bitten,
 protect themselves with cut flowers,
 let's forgive now,👌

****

Sad BREAKUP QUOTES:

i'm sorry quotes for boyfriends
Sad Status
👌There has been a lot of crowd in your heart" 
bloodthirsty, well we left on time. ðŸ‘Œ
***
"👌Do not go to Waqt. Waqt is a medicine for every wound, 
today you have forgotten us, tomorrow you will be forgotten.👌"

***
please forgive me quote
Sad Status
"👌Love makes a person so stong that he can win the world,
 but so weak that he loses to that one person.👌"
***
"👌I am still fond of reading beautiful eyes, 
my habit has not changed by making me desolate in love👌."
***
sorry quotes to friend
Sad Status
👌Why should I make my heart smaller by thinking something
… She could do as much wafa as she wanted…👌
***
👌What have they done to us? 
Now they started saying that you started bothering us.👌
***
sorry quotes for gf
👌 Every day you wait, every day this heart is empty,
 I wish you could understand that even those who keep quiet love you👌
***
"👌We got drunk with love and made him a god when he said that God does not belong to anyone.👌"
***
sorry for wife quotes
👌 Having gone with a sweet reminder,
 my heart went away with us!
 Everyone kept watching the gathering!
 He went overboard with his cool eyes! ðŸ‘Œ"
***
"👌 The heart is forcing them to talk to them,
 and they sit down annoyed.👌"
***
sorry quotes in hindi
👌 No one feels sorry for my death,
I will cry lonelily on my friend that my partner is gone ðŸ‘Œ 
***
👌 Everything was changed when we met after years,
He could not even hold his hand, he felt so alien! ðŸ‘Œ
***
 sorry quotes for bf
👌She gives the most pain, mistakes

Whose time of apology has passed👌
***
👌If you ask from the heart, you are still mine today
It is another matter that luck has been ruined👌
***
👌We changed the fate as we wished
This is how we managed to manage,
 yet we slipped👌
***
👌It seems that I am broken from the inside,
When I talk, my voice tingles ðŸ‘Œ!!
***
 sorry quotes for friend
👌What a lot of compulsions I had to give 
up my happiness "to see him happy👌"
***
👌Have we come so far, that you do
 not even come in your thoughts?👌
***
👌Will leave, one day leaving you in your condition, 
how much will love to teach you in time👌
***
👌An age has passed, wanting you,
 you are still oblivious like yesterday👌
*** 
 sorry quotes for husband
👌He said forget me, we said, who are you?👌
***
👌The one above is also his lover, 
so he does not let anyone be.👌
***

Breakup Status in Hindi for Boyfriend :

sorry quotes for her
👌You will remember that if you reverse the book of yesterday,
 then we will meet smiling on some page.👌
***
👌My fingers are immersed in their own blood,
it is a punishment to lift the pieces of glass👌
***
👌Some relationships are like this.
the person breaks himself by adding them👌.
***
👌We have only written the reason for our tears, 
do not know why people say, wow what poetry is written👌
****
sorry quotes for girlfriend
The gap was realized when I said 
I am fine and he accepted it too. "
***
There will be a feeling of infidelity, come on time today, you are a special guest. "
***
Do not know how the fire started flowing in the water. 
We had just said some danger,
 in his name”
***
There is a memory of you that do not hold back, 
took a loan that cannot be paid
***
sorry quotes images for friends
Never break and come to me, 
I like people like me very much.
***
Every day you wait, every day this heart is empty,
 I wish you could understand that even those who
 keep quiet love you
***
I was not in his life,

But I was all his life.
***
When the daughters leave,
 the mother's face gets wet

When the sons leave, 
the mother's eyes turn red
***
please forgive me quote sorry quotes to friend
No one is an enemy, yet I am troubled,

I am surprised by my own wound, why?
***
I am sitting under the open sky, It will rain sometime at

If you are in love with a disloyal, life will be ruined sometime
***
Tags- Sad Status In English, New Sad Status, Very Sad Status, Bad Time Sad Status, Love Sad Status, Sad WhatsApp DP, Sad Massage For WhatsApp



1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post