Romantic QuotesRead online new romantic status with image, true love status from real life, heartfelt first love experience, and tragic end of sad love stories. Read the story of the selfless love of a wife, heart touching Valentine’s Day special love status of a dying girl,

romantic Quotes, romantic Quotes in English, romantic Quotes for WhatsApp, romantic Quotes video download, romantic Quotes download, romantic Quotes for boyfriend,

👉Happy Birthday Status-Click here
👉Happy Wedding Status- Click here
👉Love Status-Click here
👉Funny Jokes Status-Click here

BEST COLLEGE LOVE QUOTES FOR WHATSAPP:

romantic status for boyfriend

 #1. Every night someone imagined me to hold on until I fell asleep and every night I felt it subside.

#2. I love you not because of who you are, but for what I become when I am with you, I love you for that.

#3. For the world, you are a human being, but for a human being, you are the whole world.

#4. Unless there is madness in love, it is not loving.

#5. Instead of building ideal love, we waste our time in searching for the ideal lover.

*****
romantic status for girlfriend

#6. I want to follow that path only which leads to you. 

#7. We should lose the distance and fall in love, Come, let's become friends for a few moments.

#8. Do not know how in love it is unforeseen Didn't know when I fell in love with

#9. They come close to me and put me on the chest As soon as the weather is beautiful, the weather is rainy

#10. Awaken my love by touching my lips When my heartbeat in my arms

****
tragedy status

#11. The beauty in his face, the view of the intoxicated mind got seduced When he saw one eye, this heart became a worship

#12. Today you promise Sanam by holding hands That this breath has become alive only now

#13. "What is the coincidence of Nazar and Naseeb guys, Nazar likes that which is not in luck !! "

#14. "Naam tera has written like this on your existence If someone finds your name… even then the heartbeats...

#15. Just like you have touched my soul talk, Still, it is comforting to kiss the forehead ..!

*****
funny status in hindi fb page

#16. Real love beings where nothing is expected in return

#17. Never did my heart see faces, Yes, but you have lost my life many times.

#18. I love you only Otherwise we also have a lot of fans.

#19. Why do you remember someone who does not remember you
Those who yearn heartily do not compete

#20. I have only one life He is too much devil!

****
cute love status english
#21. Life is not a story, it should be. You don't want me

#22. Don't look like we will get jammed, Love has the effect that the crazy will be lost!

#23. You must have heard the name of life, I have called you by that name often!

#24. Why don't I get on my own, He wanted me for whom there were thousands who wanted

#25. Whatever happens in your heart, How much do I need you So stop your dreams, To feel the breathlessness?

*****
cute love status in hindi

#26. You are in my heart, what should I do for my medicine. You are my heart, you are my life, What should I do to you

#27. Nothing is wrong for me with your smile, Nobody expects more from you than you…!

#28. People who bow to you to any extent, He not only respects you but also loves you

#29. Love is not that shown to the world, Love is that which is fulfilled by the heart.

#30. Sometimes if you are angry we will bow down Sometimes we hug you

*****
new true line status

#31. I feel like your name is with my name as if someone is connected with someone beautiful evening!

#32. Of course, you have the right to anger me But somewhere in displeasure, don't forget that we love you very much.

#33. Do not know why even after seeing you. Only you want to see

#34. Never wanted anything, before you wanted it, You got it, wishes were fulfilled

#35. It is not necessary to be with love. But love is very important, it is very important

*****
college love quotes

 #36. It feels good .. when you say something without me. just looking at me. a smile comes on your face

#37. You don't even realize how much love you have Just a little more, we join you every day.

#38. Where are the restless words were written by love, I have called you from the depths of my heart every time?

#39. Listen, there is only one wish, that I want you more than myself,
I will stay or not, I will always remember my loyalty.

#40. When these eyes become yours Whatever happens on the day, it becomes my festival.

*****
 Funny Friendship Status
love quotes English

#41. Every girl has a chance to meet her prince. It's just up to her to realize he's the one <3

#42. Saw the strange passion of night e Ishq You only see and see the innocent


#43. I love you very much at that time. When you understand my heart even before I say it !!


#44. Even on the day of independence My life, your love, don't do it


#45. Who was fond of love here? You came close and fell in love.

*****
English Love Quotes

#46. The nights I don't dream about you, are the nights I stay up thinking of you

#47. Always be close to the person who makes you happy but be closer to that person who cannot be happy without you

#48. Wish you ever hug and say Why are you afraid?

#49. What is love, we knew where Just one day you saw us and we went,

#50. Listen Pagli Your concern is not 'doubt', No one else has the right to see you,

*****
hot Romantic Quotes English
#51. You two are one of the best couples I have ever seen, may you stay happy always.

#52. "Don't hide your eyes from the one you love."

#53. "Loving someone deeply gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

#54. "Everyone will hurt you, all you have to do is someone that you can victimize."

#55. "One day you forget what you want, he knows what you say is difficult"

*****
hot Romantic Quotes English 

 #56. it takes a lot to hate you, it takes too much to forget you, but it took so little to love you ...

#57. "If you can't forgive, then why love her."

#58. "Waiting is a sign of pure love. Everyone can say, love. But everyone, waiting, cannot prove that love."

#59. "Love takes away more than it gives."

#60. The most unhappy person on earth who cannot open his heart "The day that did not smile is the day that failed most. Laughter is a symbol of an empty mind"

*****
Romantic Quotes English

#61. Love is when you look into someone's eyes and see everything you need.

#62. The most ignorant thing in the world is not understood. You are inside my heart, outside my heart. Okay, okay, write a letter to Akash's address.

#63. "The one who loves who loves to be in love."

#64. "All of us can all do great things, but we can do many small things with our little love."

#65. "There is nothing called second, third, fourth, fifth love. When people fall in love, love is first love."

*****
hot  Quotes English
 #66. I love how it is so easy for you to put a smile on my face :)

#67. "A beautiful body is more attractive than a beautiful mind. But miracles say the opposite."

#68. "The beauty of most humor is the achievement of the muscles, not the achievement of the heart."

#69. "The reward is like love; it is important to get two at once, to get out of it."

#70. "Juice does not intensify unless there is fear in love." What is the pursuit of love that is good is love if it is not condemnable.

*****
Love Quotes English

#71. I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you are all I think about.

#72. "Almost everyone in this world falls in love with people of the opposite nature."

#73.  “Girls never have love in their hearts for gentle boys. The one who wakes up is sympathetic. "

#74. "There are many kinds of atrocities in the world. The persecution of love is the most terrible persecution. Nothing can be said against this tyranny, only it can be tolerated."

#75. "There is a kind of weakness in someone's love that is so desperate. Then it seems trivial and insignificant. It is what makes themselves small."

*****
cut Love Quotes english

#76. Now you know! No one ever loves someone as much as I love you

#77. "Don't talk about falling in love with someone in a hurry. Most idiots shouldn't fall in love. It's a rule to fall in love with others."

#78. "Sometimes the relation of the soul transcends the blood relation."

#79. "Someone comes secretly close to the heart And gets special like you love u

#80. "Think about me, anything, you But this heart cannot beat without remembering you,

*****
Hot Love Quotes

#81. You two are one of the best couples I have ever seen, may you stay happy always.

#82. "Happily we shall become something like You are we are  and let us fall in love ”

#83. "There are thousands of sleeping pills Love is enough to not come 

#84. "Let's adopt some style in love. You close your eyes, we hook you to your chest.

#85. "Let's adopt some style in love. You close your eyes, we hook you to your chest.

*****
College Love Quotes

#86. "The market of your memories opens in the morning, And we spend the whole day in the same beauty !! "

#87. Every breath in life started feeling sweet We live in your heart when you said "!

#88. "All I wanted in this life Mind says, I got more, I got it.

#89. This golden evening is a close friend. The dream of a bloody castle goes to my heart "

#90. "If the name written on paper will be torn Name written on a stone will disappear The name written in the heart will remain that name.
*****
Friends Love Quotes

#91. Truth is I miss you. All the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.

#92. "As soon as the sun smells on the clothes, my body feels like a favorite fire smell"

#93. "Everyone will hurt you, all you have to do is be someone you can suffer"

#94. "There is a kind of weakness in loving someone deeply. It seems trivial and mild in itself. This is why it shortens itself. "

#95. "The reality is so difficult that sometimes the point of love developed in the chest becomes helpless with love. "

*****
Girls Love Quotes

#96. Dream about me, trust in me, hold me always, love me forever!

#97. "Relationship should be with heart, not words," resentment "should be in words, not in heart ..!"


#98. "We will go to great lengths in your love, if you do not find life, then you will really do something."


#99. "You will not be able to determine the extent of my love, you love me more than a breath."


#100. "You ask me in the morning if you don't believe in the evening, this heart beats just in your name."


#101. "Learn to love, learn to love, you will never lack love in your life."


#102. "Morning for you, afternoon for you all evening and lights for you"

#103. "If you are happy with this time of famine, bring on thirst, a red sari comes to you."


#104. "Someday, love suddenly comes to love one day and says," Come on, "go wherever two eyes go."

#105." Still, people want to live, I want to live I want to be loved, I want to be loved like crazy - this is my crime."


1 Comments

  1. nice post check out my tools https://unicodetobamini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post