Miss You Mom And Dad Quotes

MOM: A mother is first, best and best and important in anyone's life because no one can be as true and real as her miss you, mummymiss you image miss you, miss you image miss you maa Shayari, Happy Mother Day.
DAD: My father is my role model, miss you papa pic. Because he is a perfect father. He has all the abilities that a superior father has missed you, papa. He is not only a father to me but also my best friend, 
Ganesh Ji StatusHanuman Ji StatueSai Baba StatusJai Shri Ram StatusRadha Krishna StatusGods StatusShivaji Maharaj QuotesFriends Quotes,

I MISS YOU, MOM  QUOTES:
***
  👍Somebody got home in some part or some shop came,
 I was the youngest in the house. Mother came on my part👍.
****


miss you mom status

#1. There are many ways to die, but only to be born a mother 🙂

#2. I am the best friend of all time, no matter how big I am your mother, even today I miss you mom 🙂.

#3. Someone said, if you do good deeds, you will get heaven,
    I say serve your parents, you will get heaven only I miss you

#4. It seems easy to travel even on hard roads I feel the influence of my mother's prayers  I miss you, mom🙂,

#5. There is no teacher beyond the mother I miss you, mom🙂.

**
miss u mom images

#6. In a house where the mother is not appreciated, there is never a Barkat 🙂.

#7. The one who does not end up is called Assam 🙂where the one who does not end, is called mother I miss you 🙂.

#8. My mother's heart was so big, so big that she would get
    everyone's grief and happiness 🙂

#9. Mother "What will be the right of your milk to me,
   if you are angry, what will be happy with me" God 🙂

#10. Neither opens with loved ones nor opens with no people.
   This is the door to heaven, opens from the feet of a mother  🙂!!

***
miss u mom images

#11. All the relationships in this world, all the false illusions, one mother's relationship is the best, the mother in the form of God  🙂.

#12. Mother is the angel whose God desires to be born from the womb  🙂.

#13. The destination is far away, there is a lot of worry in the small life when the world kills us, but there is a lot of impact in the prayers of the mother  🙂

#14. Mother can do anything for her children  🙂.

#15. Never in that house should there be a desolation, the houses where mother's feet are  🙂.

***
miss you son

#16. Being whom I consider myself to be free, after my Lord I just know my parents 🙂"

#17. Mary is a celebrity, Whatever is more than life, Shan Mary, please give me Rabb Hukam, because she is not my mother  🙂.

#18. For us, our life is our mother, our protector is the mother, our whole world is the mother, so the mother is a salute to you  🙂!

#19. The child who leaves the mother's side Chaman Zindagi deserted for him again Lives  🙂

#20. He wrote that he has to wake up in luck, how the mother will be able to sleep that the son is on the journey  🙂.

***
miss you parents

#21. I do not know of any other paradise because we are the mother of heaven They say  🙂

#22.When there are four pieces of a roti and five eaters… then I am not a person to say that I am hungry - Mother  🙂!

#23.The one whose no end is called Asam In this world, whose end is not called mother 🙂

#24. Life without mother is deserted Every road is deserted on a lonely journey It is important to have a mother in life Every difficult posture from mother's prayers it occurs 🙂

#25. The punishment of some of our crimes also goes along, We are not alone now, the medicine also goes along, it is still alive, my mother, I will have nothing, but when I leave the house, my blessings also go with me. 🙂

*****

I MISS YOU, PAPA QUOTES:

parents in heaven quotes

 #1. Fulfilling the wishes of their children How much that father lost himself  🙂

#2. Every father runs on one leg throughout his life To raise your children on their feet  🙂

#3. Sometimes pride is self-respecting father Sometimes the sky is sometimes the father Have given birth if mother Will know through which world is the father  🙂

#4. I miss my father  They are not giving away their memories 🙂

#5. Nobody is more true friend than father in the world  🙂
****
i miss you grandpa

#6. I look like my mother says everything… everyone says the truth… but I am my father's daughter  🙂

#7. I miss my father They are not giving away their memories  🙂

#8.The parent is the root of the tree of life 🙂

#9. The richest person in the world is also poor without parents 🙂

#10. The biggest wish of every daughter is that her father keeps smiling Happy Fathers Day 🙂

***

i love you papa

#11. When you don't know the answer to any difficult question, then I remember my dear father 🙂

#12. This world runs with money but someone only for me Was earning money 🙂

#13. Papa plays every duty, pays off debts throughout his life For a child's happiness, forget your happiness 🙂

#14. Bring sea of ​​love Then even if he could not say anything, he would understand in every corner of sorrow 🙂

#15. You die on my little desire Papa Love you dad 🙂

***
happy birthday papa

#16. In my childhood, I was an innocent father who used to hurt your heart 🙁 miss you, dad,

#17. My father takes care of everything for my little happiness 🙂

#18. Shanks are fulfilled by their father's earnings, but only by their earning 🙂

#19. Everything is available in the market, only parents do not get love 🙂

#20. The father is like a neem tree, even though its leaves are bitter but it gives shade cool 🙂

****
miss u dad images

#21. Every girl's first love is her father 🙂 🙂

#22. Papa, you are my Guru who no one can ever break. Father Happy Fathers Day 🙂

#23. In my childhood, I was an innocent father who used to hurt your heart 🙁 miss you, dad,

#24. From above all my own is my own… but no one from inside is with me like you 🙂

#25. There are two benefits of sitting near the parents - one you never grow up and the other parents never grow old love you mom dad 🙂

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post